A program that provides opportunities for individuals with criminal backgrounds.
- Are you in need of more than a job but a career?
- Are you looking for vocational training and continued education?
- Do you need assistance with handling legal matters?
- If you answered yes to any of these question then Project imPACT is for you?
Project imPACT is an employment-centered program created to assist its participants (called Fellows) with eliminating barriers to employment. Friends Outside in Los Angeles County along with its partners, AMAAD Institute ( Arming Minorities Against Addiction & Disease) and Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles offers no cost employment, behavior health support, and legal services. All services can be accessed through our service team (PAC Team) in group and individual sessions.
Project imPACT is a program designed to impact your life in a positive way. Life after incarceration can be difficult . With that, Project imPACT provides support in legal services, behavioral health support, and legal services, and continued education.
Project imPACT realizes that keeping a job can sometimes be a difficult task so by providing you such services as:
- Peer to peer support
- Individual and group sessions
Who qualifies for Project imPACT?
- Men or women 18+ years old?
- An individual who’s currently on Parole or Probation
- Anyone who has sustained an arrest or conviction within the last 12 months?