We are excited to announce the return of our reentry fatherhood program, the Dads Back! Academy F.I.R.E.! Our goal is “To support re-entry dads in their pursuit of becoming the best parents they can be through parenting skills, healthy relationship skills, and economic stability.”
Eligible men are the following:
- Fathers with biological children, step-children or children currently or expected to be in their care, and
- Have a child or young adult who is up to 24 years of age (regardless of relationship status), and
- Are within one year of release from custody.
The program is being provided virtually during the pandemic. Services will begin to operate from our offices in Inglewood as possible based on public health safety.
To learn more or to find out how to get involved, please do the following:
- Contact Derrick Hill, Outreach Specialist/Peer Navigator
323.812.6695 / email@example.com
- Contact DaJohnai Vincson, Program Manager
Join us and become the best dad you can be!